Alexa, ask CurrencyFair, what’s my balance?Money transfers just got easier.
Exchange money with CurrencyFair using voiceCurrencyFair customers in Australia and New Zealand can now use voice commands on Amazon Echo Alexa-enabled devices to access these features:
- account balance queries
- the ability to make an exchange within a user account
How to use the CurrencyFair skill for AlexaTo use the CurrencyFair skill for Alexa, CurrencyFair customers must first download the Amazon Alexa app. After downloading the app, customers can:
- Enable the CurrencyFair Skill in the Alexa app
- Talk to the CurrencyFair Amazon Alexa skill. When customers are ready to use the skill, they can ask Alexa:
“How much is 5,000 Australian dollars in euro?”
- CurrencyFair customers in Australia and New Zealand can link the skill to their CurrencyFair account: These customers set their unique, secure voice passcode when linking. A prompt to repeat their voice passcode for balance retrieval and exchanging money is an additional security measure.
“What is my New Zealand dollar balance?”to check a balance on their CurrencyFair account or ask,
“Make an exchange”to begin making an exchange.
How to transfer money after exchanging with the CurrencyFair Alexa skillAs part of a transfer, the CurrencyFair skill for Amazon allows customers in Australia and New Zealand to exchange money in their accounts into any of our supported currencies using the CurrencyFair Alexa skill. Customers can then login directly to their account via our iOS or Android apps or via currencyfair.com to transfer their money at any time.
Are there any restrictions?The features for customers to
- check the balance(s) on their account
- exchange money in their account using the CurrencyFair skill for Alexa are restricted.