Browse FAQs by topic
What is CurrencyFair?
Who are CurrencyFair?
Is CurrencyFair regulated?
Who uses CurrencyFair?
How safe is CurrencyFair?
Do I earn interest?
Is CurrencyFair cheaper than using a bank?
Are there any ongoing or maintenance costs associated with having a CurrencyFair account?
What currencies does CurrencyFair offer?
From which countries can CurrencyFair accept registrations?
Can I use CurrencyFair for my business?
Do you send money to Bitcoin companies, cryptocurrency companies, Bitcoin exchanges?
Is there a CurrencyFair app for tablets or phone devices?
Does it cost anything to sign up for an account with CurrencyFair?
How do I register/open an account?
I am having trouble entering my passport details during the “Personal Account Sign Up” process, what should I do?
I created an account, but never received a confirmation e-mail?
Do I need to provide identification documents?
Why do I need to provide identification documents?
What identity documents do I need to provide?
What for personal identification documents do you accept?
- Passport; or
- Driver’s License; or
- National Identity Card.
What address verification documents do you accept?
- Bank Statement;
- Credit Card Statement;
- Driver’s License (where it contains full residential address);
- Utility Bills (including those downloaded directly from the internet) such as: electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, refuse collection, cable television bill, telephone bill (landline, only)
- Local Council Notices (rates, levies etc.);
- Revenue Notices (Annual Tax Certificates);
- Household Insurance or Renewal Notice