Getting Tax Back from the UKAre you one of the thousands people from all around the world who move to work in the UK?
Reclaiming your tax after you leave the UKDo you know that if you decide to leave Britain you may be entitled to reclaim some of the UK tax you have paid? Whether you are visiting from as far away as Australia or you simply hopped onto a ferry from Ireland, if you have been a UK taxpayer then all of HMRC regulations apply to you. This doesn’t just concerning paying your taxes, but also reclaiming an array of legitimate tax reliefs. As this can be a complex area for people moving in and out of the UK, we asked the experts at Tax Rebate Services for some helpful advice . . . If you have left or are leaving the UK, there are three main reasons why you might be able to make a UK tax rebate claim;
- Business expenses claims
- Tax free personal allowance usage
- Non-resident landlord status
- Using your own vehicle to travel between different work locations.
- Working from home.
- Buying tools and safety equipment for work.
- Subscriptions to professional bodies and some Trade Union fees.
- Purchasing and cleaning work uniforms or protective clothing.