In the old days, we used to queue up at the bank for 45 minutes during our busy lunch break to talk to the bank teller who had no idea how to send your money to another country.
See how CurrencyFair compares to other money transfer companies
A Low Cost & Easy Way To Send Money To Another Country
The New Way to Send Money AbroadThis infographic explains it all.
The New Way1) Deposit Transfer money from your local bank account into your CurrencyFair account. 2) Exchange Choose your rate online and exchange instantly or wait to get an even better rate later. 3) Transfer Transfer your money out into your destination account (you can also pay to third parties)
Why You’ll Love Using CurrencyFair to Transfer Money
- Save Money. CurrencyFair is up to 90% cheaper than banks for international money transfers.
- Transparency. Each transaction costs €3, regardless of how much money you transfer.
- Two Flexible Options Choose your rate online and exchange instantly using QuickTrade or wait to get an even better rate later on the MarketPlace.
- Save Time. CurrencyFair transfers are fast and you’ll avoid long, frustrating queues at the bank.
- Customer Service. Do you transfers from the comfort of your own home or office and relax knowing that CurrencyFair’s friendly support team are just a quick phone call or email away.