Undeterred by ongoing international political uncertainty, small-medium businesses around the world continue to look to foreign markets for new customers and suppliers. If you are thinking of expanding the international side of your business, now is a good time to consider reducing your transactional costs by using CurrencyFair.
How Are Other Small Businesses Using CurrencyFair?There are typically three main ways that businesses use CurrencyFair to save money on international payments.
Transfer Money To Overseas Third-Parties
- Sourcing product from international suppliers;
- Employing remote staff;
- Enlisting local agencies for specialist work, eg translation services;
- Working with overseas IT contractors;
- Using foreign transportation companies for goods delivery.
Receive Funds From Overseas
Transfer Money Between Company Bank Accounts
- Sending money from their local bank account directly into their CurrencyFair account;
- Exchange the funds into their domestic currency using our great rates.
- Transferring out of their CurrencyFair account back out to their domestic bank.