The best way to send money between South Africa and the USA
Sending money between South Africa and the USA?
Are you using a bank or a currency exchange broker to send money to the USA? CurrencyFair is the fast, easy and low cost way to transfer money between South Africa and the USA. Save money on transfers of ZAR to USD with CurrencyFair – up to 8x cheaper than a typical bank.
CurrencyFair offers an exchange rate that is usually as close as 0.45% to the Interbank rate. Most high-street banks, brokers and even PayPal hide their charges in their exchange rate, which can then be as far as 3%–6% away from the same rate.
How CurrencyFair is different:
- Our bank-beating exchange rates mean you avoid hidden mark-ups and excessive fees charged by banks and brokers, helping you send ZAR up to 8 times cheaper than with a typical bank.
- With CurrencyFair you get the best available rates every time you need to exchange money and unlike traditional providers, we have no minimum or maximum whether you need to exchange R1,000, R5,000 or R10,000 to USD.
- You can then transfer your USD for just US$4 (or its currency equivalent) everytime.*
- You can do all this in your account anytime, anywhere on CurrencyFair.com, or from our iOS or Android apps.
Ready to sign up? Create your free account in 3 simple steps.
If you want to know more, read how Brandon used CurrencyFair to transfer his money to the USA.
Whether sending money to family members, transferring to your bank account back home, or managing international payments for your business, CurrencyFair offers the speed, support and best of all, the cheaper way to send your ZAR to the USA.
So, next time you need to send money between South Africa and the USA, avoid excessive fees and the hidden charges of typical banks or online money transfer providers and save on your international money transfers with CurrencyFair.
Send money the fair way – send it with CurrencyFair.
* Our ZAR account is held in in London. Your bank will charge an international transfer fee as well as an intermediary fee when sending in money. Contact your bank for exact information on any applicable fees. We suggest you contact the US beneficiary bank to see if they will charge for receiving your transfer from CurrencyFair.