The best way to send money between Ireland and Canada
Sending money between Ireland and Canada?
Are you using a bank or a currency exchange broker to send money to Canada? CurrencyFair is the fast, easy and low cost way to transfer money from Ireland to Canada. Save money on transfers of EUR to CAD with CurrencyFair – up to 8x cheaper than a typical bank.
CurrencyFair offers an exchange rate that is usually as close as 0.45% to the Interbank rate. Most high-street banks, brokers and even PayPal hide their charges in their exchange rate, which can then be as far as 3%–6% away from the same rate.
How CurrencyFair is different:
- Our bank-beating exchange rates mean you avoid hidden mark-ups and excessive fees charged by banks and brokers, helping you send EUR up to 8 times cheaper than with a typical bank.
- With CurrencyFair you get the best available rates every time you need to exchange money and unlike traditional providers, we have no minimum or maximum whether you need to exchange €1,000, €5,000 or €10,000 to CAD.
- You can then transfer your CAD for just C$4 (or its currency equivalent) everytime.
- We now offer cheaper Same Day Transfers of CAD.
- You can do all this in your account anytime, anywhere on CurrencyFair.com, or from our iOS or Android apps.
Ready to sign up? Create your free account in 3 simple steps.
If you want to know more, read how Martha uses CurrencyFair to transfer her Euro savings to Canada.
Whether sending money to family members, transferring to your bank account back home, or managing international payments for your business, CurrencyFair offers the speed, support and best of all, the cheaper way to send your EUR to Canada.
So, next time you need to send money between Ireland and Canada, avoid excessive fees and the hidden charges of typical banks or online money transfer providers and save on your international money transfers with CurrencyFair.
Send money the fair way – send it with CurrencyFair.