International currency exchange can sometimes seem like a daunting place so here are some fun images that help explain international money transfers. However, before we begin, we need to be sure that you’re ready to discover the truth about sending money abroad . . .
See how CurrencyFair compares to other money transfer companies
Reasons For Sending Money AbroadThere are many reasons why you might need to send money to another country. These reasons include:
- Paying a mortgage back home when you live in another country.
- Paying overseas staff or overseas suppliers.
- Pay a bill in another country (like the rent on a summer holiday home).
- Paying your foreign university tuition bill.
- Buying an overseas property.
- Sending or receiving payment for work done as freelance worker.
- Receiving a monthly payment such as a pension payment from your home country.