Win unlimited INR transfers for a full year.The Cricket World Cup (CWC) takes place from 30 May to 14 July 2019, when from ten teams, only one will be named champion. The star-studded India team are currently the number 1 ranked Test team, and will be hoping to celebrate One-Day glory by clinching their 3rd Cricket World Cup triumph. It won’t just be Team India fans celebrating if their heroes are victorious. CurrencyFair customers who trade the Indian Rupee will be cashing in with unlimited free transfers for a year.
How does it work?Anyone who sends money to India with CurrencyFair is in with a chance to win free transfers for a full year. To qualify for the promotion, customers must transfer out Indian Rupee from their CurrencyFair account between 5 April (now) and 23:59 on the 29 May 2019.
- To qualify for the promotion, customers must transfer out Indian Rupee from their CurrencyFair account between 5 April and 29 May 2019
- If India win the 2019 Cricket World Cup, as confirmed by the International Cricket Council, then qualifying customers will receive free transfers of Indian Rupee for 12 months from their CurrencyFair account
- Unlimited free INR transfers will be applied to qualifying customer accounts within 48 hours of the end of the Cricket World Cup final (scheduled for 14 July 2019) and end 12 months after the date of activation
- CurrencyFair reserves the right to amend this promotion at any time
- CurrencyFair terms and conditions apply