Best wishes for a safe and happy Easter break from everyone at CurrencyFair.
The exchange markets will close at 16:00 GMT+1 on Good Friday 14th April 2017 and will reopen at 22:30 GMT+1 on Monday 17th April 2017.
Please note also that the banks will not process payments in most currencies on Friday and Monday, so you should allow for delays in deposits and transfers over this period.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will funds reach my CurrencyFair account?
Depending when you sent in your funds they may be delayed in reaching us due to the Easter bank holidays. As Friday and Monday are non working days for most currencies, please allow an additional 2 days for your funds to clear to your CurrencyFair account.
* Please note that Thursday 13th April is also a non working day for NOK and DKK, therefore please allow an additional 3 days for these currencies to clear to your CurrencyFair account.
2. When can I exchange?
Our exchange markets will be closing at Friday 14-Apr 16:00 GMT and reopening Mon 17-Apr at 22:30 GMT
* Our ILS market may not be available at all times, if you have funds available and are looking to exchange to ILS please let us know and we’ll open the market for you to exchange.
3. When will funds reach my beneficiary bank account?
Any transfers made before Friday 14th April should reach the beneficiary bank no later than Wednesday 19th April.
* This excludes HKD, SGD, ILS and AED – for these currencies please allow a further 2 business days.