Calling all Irish Families in Perth!
Irish Families in Perth & the St Patrick’s Day Parade
CurrencyFair is proud to be a sponsor of the 2013 St Patrick’s Day parade in Perth, Australia. This will be the first St Patrick’s Day parade in Perth for four years, the last parade having been held in Fremantle in 2009. This welcome revival is due to the hard work of the people at a popular group called Irish Families in Perth (IFIP).
“Irish Families in Perth is delighted that CurrencyFair have come on board as a Bronze sponsor of the Parade, and we can see from the feedback on our Facebook Forum that many of our members have benefited from the fantastic service that they have to offer.”
Karen Hennessy, IFIP & Parade CEO.
Irish Families in Perth was founded in September 2011 by four young mothers who had recently emigrated from Ireland. The voluntary, non-profit organisation, now with well over 2,000 members, is based around its social media network and links members together with common topics such as health, education, childcare, rental options, finance, and family friendly events.
The IFIP team have spent the last six months organising sponsorship and fund raising events to make the parade a reality. You can check out the parade website for details. I am sure it will be a fantastic event for the growing Irish community in Perth. Hope you can make it! CurrencyFair’s CEO Brett Meyers, who was born and raised in Perth, will be in attendance and happy to answer any questions about our service.
CurrencyFair would also like to thank all the members of Irish Families in Perth who have recommended our service to others through the IFIP Facebook page. The best way for CurrencyFair to grow is by word of mouth recommendations, so keep spreading the word!
If you send money between Australia and Ireland, or to any of our other supported countries for that matter, and haven’t yet signed up, join CurrencyFair for free here.
We’d also be delighted if you’d join us on Facebook, to keep up to date with our news and also take advantage of our promotions.
Why you should join CurrencyFair:
- Massive Savings – CurrencyFair users have saved an estimated $15 million in bank fees so far due to our low transfer fees and unbeatable exchange rates.
- Safe & Secure – Fully regulated in both Ireland & Australia.
- Quick & Easy – It’s online and can be accessed from wherever you are. A simple process makes transferring funds internationally easy and convenient.
- Superb Customer Service – Dedicated staff on hand to answer your queries via phone, email and even Facebook/Twitter. No call centres, only CurrencyFair experts.
- P2P – It’s Peer to Peer, so you can offer your funds on the marketplace for an even better rate, at the same time helping others to save money on their exchange.